The dynamic use of information technology in the healthcare industry presents unique challenges for healthcare providers.E-health has become the preferred method of communication,research, and record-keeping for many care services. While the first generation of e-health applications were educational and information websites, the current systems have grown into a global patient-centered healthcare record processing approach.Information technology enables physicians to access patient records from anywhere with an Internet connection, adding a new dimension to the integration of patient data.
Such integration improves healthcare treatment and greatly reduces the cost of services. Yet is poses some specific challenges, such as:
- The need for increased privacy and security of patient records
- Intense focus on risk management to minimize the exposure of patient health records
- Implementation of specific health plan customer relationship management tools
- Compliance with the ever-increasing healthcare legislation such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Increased demand for improvement in healthcare providers’ ability to adapt to continuous change and new challenges
With its international and highly skilled professional staff, healthcare institutions will benefit from Wilson Consulting Group’s experience by:
- Knowing their level of compliance with the HIPAA controls and the Affordable Health Care Act of 2010
- Implementing specific administrative, physical and technical safeguards to ensure compliance with HIPAA and the Affordable Health Care Act
- Improving an institution’s ability to adapt to continuous change and new challenges
- Redesigning specific business functions to meet the demands of patients
Do You Need Our Services?
Please fill out the form below and our Sales team will get in contact with you shortly.