Understanding your organization’s cybersecurity risks and identifying vulnerabilities are essential to protecting sensitive data. Having this understanding is also integral to regulatory compliance efforts. Not knowing your security risks can leave your organization open to attacks and breaches that can result in the loss, misuse or exposure of proprietary information. Security breaches can also lead to significant financial losses, as well as damage your reputation and the trust of your customers.
To establish an effective security strategy, you must begin with an accurate evaluation of your current information security posture.
Wilson Consulting Group’s Comprehensive Security Assessment identifies and thoroughly tests potential points of attack to pinpoint vulnerabilities. A typical comprehensive security assessment consists of the following assessment areas:
- External assessment
- Firewall assessment
- VPN assessment
- War dialing
- Wireless security assessment
- Social engineering
- Server configuration assessment
- Microsoft® Windows® assessment
- UNIX environment assessment
- Network architecture assessment
- Mobile security assessment
- VoIP security assessment
- Physical security assessment
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
Wilson Consulting Group’s Comprehensive Security Assessment provides a detailed evaluation of an organization’s existing security policies, procedures, controls and mechanisms in relation to best practices and industry standards, such as ISO 27001. WCG’s security consultants will identify risks and outline specific, actionable steps to improve your overall security posture. Our assessment and security penetration test will:
- Evaluate your current information security posture
- Determine if your security program properly and cost effectively addresses your real risks and threats
- Help protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical data
- Provide recommendations for mitigating identified risks based on the globally recognized ISO 27001 standard and industry best practices
- Support efforts to comply with government and industry regulations
Do You Need Comprehensive Security Assessment?
Please fill out the form below and our Sales team will get in contact with you shortly.