- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
SCENARIO: Howard University’s E. Franklin Frazier Center for Social Work Research needed more advanced information technology services to streamline, integrate, and synchronize internal operating and management processes in a more efficient and effective manner.
STRATEGY/SOLUTION: Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) conducted a review of the center’s systems, and then provided recommendations and developed a strategic plan that enabled them to transform the methods used to provide services to the undeserved population; the center’s primary focus. WCG also developed a budget to support the system improvements and implementation.
WCG RESULTS: The strategic plan gave the Frazier Center vastly improved methods of support and research. Its implementation provided the center with the ability to create information technology-based solutions and services to enhance internal operating and management processes in a timely fashion, thus enabling more efficient and effective operations.