In the red-hot cybersecurity sector, certifications are the key to career mobility and credibility. CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC certifications confirm to employers that you have the skills, experience, and knowledge to lead their IT and Security departments. The following ISACA certifications are key to attaining the highest positions within information technology and cybersecurity:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)– The CISA certification designates IT professionals as experts in auditing, controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems.
- Certified information Security Manager (CISM)– The CISM certification is the leading credential for IT and Security Operations managers. This designation acknowledges expertise in designing, building, and managing enterprise information security programs.
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)– CGEIT gives professionals the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment within IT. Receipt of this certification demonstrates superior knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)– CRISC positions IT professionals for future career growth by linking IT risk management to enterprise risk management, preparing them to become strategic partners to the business.
How WCG Will Help You
WCG is designated as an ISACA Authorized Training Organization (ATO) to deliver training and exam preparation for the CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and CRISC exams. WCG will provide on-site, instructor-led training as well as individual training kits for professionals looking to prepare for CISA, CISM, or CRISC exam. Participants will gain an understanding of the format and structure of the exams, learn specific strategies and techniques for taking the exam, and assess readiness with mock questions and tests.
- Reducing Risks in Financial Transactions with SWIFT Sanctions ScreeningSeptember 18, 2018
- Meeting GDPR RequirementsSeptember 12, 2018
- Keeping Applications Secure from MalwareSeptember 10, 2018