- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
To operate safely in a digitally connected world, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations must secure their systems, networks, and applications.A well-developed and integrated security infrastructure contributes to an organization’s peace of mind and can significantly increase overall productivity.
Often, the education and nonprofit sectors do not have sufficient means of securing their ever-expanding cyber education programs and e-learning models. The e-learning models therefore become vulnerable to exploitation by unwanted persons who could breach the networks for personal gains.
Wilson Consulting Group’s (WCG) secure e-learning models create a comprehensive defense mechanism against threats and vulnerabilities in cyber education practices.
In addition, emergency relief systems or fund accounts are often set up by nonprofit organizations to solicit financial donations to help disaster relief efforts and a host of other ventures.
WCG can secure this process against threats posed by cyber criminals and significantly minimize theft or illegal transfers.
Our wide and intimate knowledge of educational institutions and nonprofit organizations enables us to provide our clients with objective and insightful advice to:
- Implement a risk-based compliance control framework and monitoring program to achieve effective information technology security and compliance governance
- Manage information technology resources and enhance IT security
- Improve operational effectiveness and processes, as well as enhance service performance