About Wilson Consulting Group
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
This Website and its content are owned by Wilson Consulting Group, LLC (WCG). Its content is copyrighted and protected by US and international copyright laws, and treaty provisions. In addition, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, protect our Web site content.
No content from this site, or any other site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by WCG may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may not, without WCG’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Website on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
- You obtain written permission from us to waive these restrictions; or
- You may download one copy of the content on a single computer for informational, non-commercial and personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify, and will not copy or post, the content on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we agree to grant you permission to act beyond these restrictions, such permission is limited by the scope of the agreement and will terminate automatically if you breach any term or condition in the agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials