- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
Today, government entities and corporations are facing an ongoing increase in various compliance obligations. This is due to aggressive business initiatives, ever growing information systems environment, fragmented risk and compliance projects and greater exposure to liability.
Information Security has become a pervasive requirement in nearly all aspects of business and government operations. Information Security preserves the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. It is important that information security is a part of and integrated with the organization’s processes and overall management structure and that information security is considered in the design processes, information systems, and controls.
Security not only protects business assets, it also contributes to availability by reducing unplanned downtime caused by security compromises. Integrated and dynamic business operations demand flexible, viable and accountable security models and solutions that span the globe. Information technology and security solutions need to take into account the velocity at which new customers, suppliers and partners are added and removed. At WCG, our solutions also take into account government regulations and mandates such as Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act.