- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) is the industry leading framework that sets good practice standards for information technology management and IT governance. COBIT consists of high-level control objectives representing IT processes grouped into several domains. By addressing these high-level control objectives, organizations can ensure that an adequate control system is provided for their IT environment.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
WCG conducts gap analysis of organizations to determine their level of compliance with COBIT and works with these organizations to achieve compliance.