- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
The Financial Modernization Act of 1999, also known as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), includes provisions to protect consumers’ personal information held by financial institutions.The Safeguards Rule requires all financial institutions to design, implement, and maintain security measures to protect this information.
The rule applies not only to financial institutions that directly collect information from customers, but also to financial institutions, such as credit reporting agencies, that receive customer information from third parties.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) assists these institutions in determining their level of compliance within the GLBA by designing systems, processes, and procedures to achieve compliance.