- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act requires the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to establish appropriate standards for federally insured credit unions to safeguard member records and information. These safeguards protect against threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such records, and protects against unauthorized access to or use of records or information that could harm or inconvenience members.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) offers a service to assist credit unions with their compliance to this regulation. WCG helps organizations protect member information and determine if unauthorized access points to member information exist. With this service, WCG also provides additional guidance on the risk assessment processes necessary to identify foreseeable internal and external threats that could result in unauthorized disclosure, misuse, alteration, or destruction of member information or information systems.