IT Governance Services
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
All organizations have objectives they are striving to achieve. These objectives are rarely accomplished without good project management.
A project is a temporary task intended to end with a defined result. Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to a broad range of activities to achieve a project’s objective on budget and on deadline. Project management techniques provide systematic quantitative and qualitative approaches to allocating resources and estimating, scheduling, and measuring productivity.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) understands the importance of timely project delivery that meets the budgetary requirements and objectives of an organization. WCG offers a project management service that plans, scopes, estimates, manages, and oversees delivery of large and small projects. WCG utilizes project management processes and techniques to coordinate resources and tasks to achieve effective, efficient, and predictable results.
WCG “plans the work and works the plan.”