- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
Many businesses report that their IT staff would benefit from further professional development. In fact, the Computing Technology Industry Association asserts that more than 15 million businesses rate the overall skill levels of their IT staff as less than optimal. Companies, government agencies, and other organizations rely heavily on well-trained technical staff to keep business moving by maintaining network productivity and security. IT Certifications are the best way to ensure that your firm’s technology staff is equipped to handle the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
How WCG will help you
Wilson Consulting Group provides comprehensive training programs designed to help organizations protect data, increase productivity, and lower overhead costs.
Each training course is designed to meet industry standards for IT professionals. Participants can obtain certification in several key business skills and technologies, including, but not limited to:
- Cloud Training
- Network Design
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Centralized Device Management
- DDoS Protection
- Firewall Troubleshooting
- User Identity Management