Risk Management Services
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
As cyber attacks increasingly focus on application-layer disruptions, the importance of application security has never been more vital. Weak application security represents significant control deficiencies that can potentially compromise sensitive data, reporting, and regulatory compliance.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
WCG’s application security assessment helps organizations determine whether their off-the-shelf or custom application software contains vulnerabilities that can be exploited. We evaluate applications to minimize the risk of information leakage, authentication and session management breaches, spoofing, impersonation, command injections and denial of service attacks. The application security assessment also determines whether the software behaves and interacts securely with its users, databases, and other applications.