Risk Management Services
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
As cyber attacks increase exponentially, the need for maintaining secure networks and data has never been more important. The most secure and hack-resilient software applications are those that have been built from the ground up with security in mind. Unfortunately, many organizations use an adhoc package of software applications to store, process and secure critical information. These various software systems present a complex set of security issues for architects, designers and developers because integrating security mechanisms after the software has already been developed and deployed is often ineffective.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
It is critical that information security controls be included throughout the system and software development lifecycle. Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) can ensure that information security is integrated into the application development lifecycle, beginning from the initial phase. WCG will evaluate the deployment considerations, recommend and/or develop the precise process, technique and policy to incorporate information security measures at all stages of the software and system development lifecycle.