Risk Management Services
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
In today’s world, securing sensitive information in cyber space is essential to nearly every organizations’ operating procedure. The ability to understand, implement and maintain an effective security program is critical not only to protecting assets and operations, but it is also essential to the very survival of the organization itself. Security can only be effective if employees know and understand expectations and responsibilities.
Given how rapidly technology evolves and advances, proper employee training should be provided on a regular basis. Good training assures a more effective and efficient use of information system resources and strengthens employee morale.
How Wilson Consulting Group will help you
WCG addresses the human element of cybersecurity by providing a security awareness program and continuous training service to help employees safely utilize information technology. Through this service, employees will understand and apply corporate security policies and procedures and become aware of their personal responsibilities for maintaining good physical, operational and logical security.