Businesses, like people, are often measured by the company they keep. Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) partners with the very best in the technology industry to deliver first-rate IT solutions to our customers. These partnerships provide the depth of skill and talent that are key to developing a competitive strategy for successful business operations.
These strategic alliances enhance and ensure that our knowledge of technology, security and compliance is comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date.
For instance, WCG partners with Securematics and Ingram Micro, leading distributors of information technology, security, compliance and solutions.
Ingram Micro is the world’s leading and largest wholesale technology distributor, offering a wide spectrum of networks, security, and cloud solutions. These products and solutions allow customers to:
- Detect, analyze and protect their organizations from cyber threats
- Enable secure data sharing and improve overall network performance
- Store, access and secure data virtually
Securematics is one of the largest distributors of network security solutions. The award-winning company has been in business since 2002, lending its expertise to a host of customer-centric IT solutions.
These partnerships allow WCG to guarantee customers competitive quotes on a wide-range of services and solutions.
- Automation of Cybersecurity and the Role of Virtual CISOsJanuary 10, 2019
- A 2018 Cybersecurity ReviewDecember 28, 2018
- An Imminent Connection: 5G and Its Cybersecurity ImplicationsNovember 27, 2018