About Wilson Consulting Group
- GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment and its Implications for OrganizationsJanuary 31, 2018
- Strategies to Combat the Rise of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)January 31, 2018
- Shielding the Organization in the Fight Against MalwareJanuary 31, 2018
- Minimizing Threats and Vulnerabilities on Mobile PlatformsJanuary 31, 2018
- Managing Vulnerabilities and Risks in the Healthcare SectorJanuary 31, 2018
Businesses, like people, are often measured by the company they keep. Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) partners with the very best in the technology industry to deliver first-rate IT solutions to our customers. These partnerships provide the depth of skill and talent that are key to developing a competitive strategy for successful business operations.
These strategic alliances enhance and ensure that our knowledge of technology, security and compliance is comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date.
For instance, WCG partners with Securematics and Ingram Micro, leading distributors of information technology, security, compliance and solutions.
Ingram Micro is the world’s leading and largest wholesale technology distributor, offering a wide spectrum of networks, security, and cloud solutions. These products and solutions allow customers to:
- Detect, analyze and protect their organizations from cyber threats
- Enable secure data sharing and improve overall network performance
- Store, access and secure data virtually
Securematics is one of the largest distributors of network security solutions. The award-winning company has been in business since 2002, lending its expertise to a host of customer-centric IT solutions.
These partnerships allow WCG to guarantee customers competitive quotes on a wide-range of services and solutions.